Sunday Was Unbelievable
Thank you to everyone who prayed for our preview service! We were especially excited to show our Heart Cry family what the service will typically look like.
We definitely hit bumps on the road but I wouldn’t want to have it any other way.
- They let us in 15 minutes late
- The projector wasn’t working until 5 minutes before service started
- Then it conveniently froze up again during the sermon
- Among other minor things.
It was a good reminder for me that it wasn’t about all of those things.
My favorite quotes that I heard from others:
- “Our success will not win this city to Christ but our sacrifices will.” – Pastor Billy
- “There was definitely an anointing all over this morning. Every single part!!”
- “I can’t wait to be a part of this church.”
- “My kids won’t stop talking about how much fun they had in the kids theater!”
- “God is going to use you in amazing ways. God is working through all of Heart Cry.”
My favorite moments were:
- Preaching Matthew 16:13-18
- My father praying a blessing over us.
- Seeing people give to the Gathering sacrificially (We received roughly $2,500for the Gathering yesterday).
- Having Dr. David Johnson (Executive Director of SBC in AZ) pray over us.